The things we do
We research, design, code, experiment. All in an effort to build intelligent retail software that identifies opportunities for competitive advantage.
- We utilize sophisticated data collection techniques to create comprehensive visibility into competitors' behavior.
- We push the boundaries of data science and machine learning to detect and flag opportunities as they emerge.
- We create advanced data visualizations and prescriptive analytics to turn complex data sets into actionable insights.
The way we work
BlackLocus was a successful startup before it became an innovation arm of The Home Depot. We know how to push innovation through the door. We operate in a lean and fast-paced environment.
- We get things done.
- We work in a bureaucracy-free environment.
- We have full autonomy over the way we do things.
- We operate out of an independent office in downtown Austin.
The people we hire
Our hiring bar is set high. But once you're on the team, you will be pushed and rewarded like never before. Here are some of the things we look for in every hire we make:
We believe that people who can be their true selves at work will excel.
We are hiring
- Can you communicate complex problems in a simple and concise manner?
- Can you identify high-value projects and execute with minimal supervision?
- Do you take responsibility for where you are going?
- Do you know what you are good at, what you need to get better at, and how to get there?
- Are you curious and always learning?